Lightweight Piping Expansion Joint
The Series 320EZ Lightweight Piping Expansion Joint is a lightweight piping expansion joint introduced specifically for FRP piping. This advanced-design expansion joint has the lowest spring rates in the industry. Due to the innovative design, the forces applied to the mating flanges are the lowest in the industry. The 320EZ arch replaces the need for most filled arch, flowing arch, and standard arch configurations.
Series 320EZ Lightweight Piping Expansion Joint
- Lowest spring rates in the industry: Ideal for FRP piping
- Excellent for compression, extension, lateral, angular deflection and torsional movements
- Recommended for temperatures up to 225°F for Buna-Nitrile and 300°F for EPDM
- Saves money and time by requiring a lighter anchoring system
- Light weight construction for easy handling and freight costs reduction (up to 50% less weight)
- Excellent pressure capacity for low, standard and most high pressure designs
- Reduces stress load with lower reaction force and springs rates
- Available in stock at 1 1⁄2 ID through 20 ID
Ideal for Application Conditions:
Holz Rubber manufactures the 320EZ Lightweight Piping Expansion Joint in Nitrile tube with a Neoprene cover and an EPDM tube with an EPDM cover. These two combinations will take care of most applications encountered. Other elastomers are available upon request.
320EZ Nitrile Version
- Hydraulic Fluids
320EZ EPDM Version
- Animal and Vegetable Oil
- Strong and Oxidizing Chemicals
Temperature Rating on Tube Materials:
Nitrile: 225°F Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature
EPDM: 300°F Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature
Series 320EZ Expansion Joint Specifications
Click image to enlarge or download printable Series 320EZ Piping Expansion Joint Specification sheet below.