Big Enough to Handle Any Project, But Small Enough to Care
With some of the largest presses west of the Mississippi, Holz has over 75 presses, 9 injection presses, and a seven-acre manufacturing facility; we can help you with any size part, from a few grams to hundreds of pounds, no matter the O.E.M. application. Our technical team works in tandem with our clients to find the right solution and production process to ensure a high quality, cost effective turnkey solutions that meet your requirements.
Finding Solutions to Challenging Applications
As an engineered product provider specializing in delivering turnkey solutions, high quality products, and world-class customer service, Holz Rubber Company can help you design and manufacture virtually any custom molded rubber part you need.
Whether you are an engineer or procurement manager with many years of rubber experience, or new to the field, the Holz team can give you the support and assistance you need to get the job done right.
Our global reach allows us to serve our customer with game-changing services and solutions, in addition to just rubber turnkey parts. We operate as a strategic partner to our customers, helping each with common challenges like improving efficiencies and adding to the bottom line.
Our team combines the technnical expertise and engineering excellence, with decades of experience not only to meet, but exceed our customers’ expectations. We work with you to address the challenging situations your project faces, and find resourceful and cost-effective solutions.
We provide various services to assist you.
- In-House Mold Design
- 3D Modeling with the Latest Software
- 3D Printing Rapid Prototyping
- Seasoned Engineering Team
- Compound Development
- Compound Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Work with All Polymers
- On Staff Chemist/Polymer Engineers
- Product design and development assistance
World-Class Customer Service
- Empowered Customer Services Representatives Act as the Voice of the Customer
- Internal Development Training for all Enployees
- Web-based Project Management Software
- Online Educational Materials
- Turnkey Parts
- Strict Quality Control Measures
- Compression, Transfer and Injection Molding Capabilities
- Rubber Bonding to Metal, Alloy, Plastics or Thermoplastics
- Highly Skilled Production Staff
We work with all polymers…
- NeopreneTM / Chloropene
- Natural Rubber / Gum
- Nitrile Based Rubber (Buna)
- Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR)
- Styrene Butadiene (SBR)
- Viton® (FKM)
- Millable Utethane